Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Positive Influence

Since participating in the 4W's Writing Institute, I have rekindled my feelings for reading. After almost two years of receiving books by email, I have finally started to read the books I am being sent from the Central Mississippi Regional Library System. Here is how it works. I sign up for a genre I am interested in. Each week I receive a chapter a day of the current book. When I signed up I thought it was a great way to keep up with my reading. However, procrastination lead to other things. This Writing Institute really has had a positive effect on my desire to read. This week I am reading Indestructible: The Unforgettable Story of a Marine Hero at the Battle of Iwao Jima by Jack Lucas with D. K. Drum. Boy do I have a lot of emails to catch up on! How has your life been impacted by your attendance at the 4W's Writing Institute?

No comments: